Healthy 7 Layer Dip
This classic dip has become a favorite for a variety of occasions such as baby/bridal showers, Superbowl parties, a family get-together, or for just plain snacking.
- 1 14 oz can of reduced fat re-fried beans READ THE INGREDIENTS! Some contain 'lard'... disgusting!
- 1 and 1/2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbs taco seasoning
- 1 large avocado diced
- 2 Roma tomatoes seeded and diced
- 1 cup shredded cheese I prefer Colby jack
- 1/2 bunch of green onions chopped
In an 8x8x2 baking dish, spread out re-fried beans evenly on bottom to make the first layer.
Next, mix plain yogurt and taco seasoning together and spread over re-fried beans to make layer two.
Spread diced avocado and tomatoes over plain yogurt mixture.
Lastly, sprinkle cheese and green onions on top.
Serve with multigrain tortilla chips.
For best results, refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving. Keep refrigerated when not eating.