I’ve got a secret love…. my Vitamix Blender! I throw in all sorts of RAW vegetables and fruits, and my Vitamix blends everything so well that it turns out smooth and creamy no matter what. I can’t live without it! This Creamy Peach Smoothie is NO exception. The juiciness of the peaches and sweetness of the banana mask the taste of the cabbage and carrots. Try it and let me know what you think!
Creamy Peach Smoothie
- 1 cup vanilla almond or coconut milk
- 1 scoop vanilla whey or vegan protein powder optional
- 1 medium carrot peeled or 1 cup baby carrots
- 1 cup chopped cabbage
- 1 banana peeled
- 2 cups fresh or frozen peaches If you use fresh peaches, add one cup of ice
- Add ingredients in your Vitamix blender in order listed. Blend on high for 30 to 45 seconds until smooth.
- To make thicker consistency, add ice or more frozen peaches 1/2 cup at a time.
Can’t get enough of peaches right now? I’ve got your covered. Check out these amazingly delicious peach recipes.