Avocado Ranch Dressing
This creamy and tangy version of ranch dressing will become your new favorite dressing with an added bonus that it's healthy!
- 2/3 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 medium ripe avocado peeled and pit removed
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tbs lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp dried onion flakes
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 Tbs fresh dill chopped
- 1 Tbs fresh parsley chopped
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1 Tbs fresh chives finely chopped
Add all ingredients, except chives, into blender or food processor. Blend for 30 seconds to a minute until blended well. STIR in chives.
Enjoy with vegetables or a salad!