Quick and Healthy Chicken Fajitas
- 3 skinless chicken breasts cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 2 green or red bell peppers sliced into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 medium sweet onion sliced into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 Tbs Olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 6 whole wheat tortillas warmed
- 1 cup grape tomatoes diced in half
- 1 large avocado diced
- 4 cups fresh spinach
- 1 cup plain yogurt optional
In large skillet, heat 1 Tbs oil. Add chicken and cook for 2 minutes until starting to turn white. Add bell pepper, onion, lime juice, salt, and pepper. Cook on medium high heat until chicken is no longer pink (about 4 minutes) and bell peppers are slightly tender. Remove heat and drain any excess liquid.
Arrange 1/2 cup of chicken mixture in center of tortilla and add tomatoes, avocado, spinach, and plain yogurt as toppings, if desired.
Serve and enjoy!