This is the perfect post-workout smoothie. It’s packed with protein, healthy carbs, anti-oxidants, healthy fats, and is super creamy and sweet. You could even throw in some kale or spinach to make it even that much more power packed!
Power Protein Smoothie
- 1 cup coconut or almond milk
- 1 scoop vanilla whey or vegan protein powder
- 1 cup fresh pineapple chunks
- 1 medium banana peeled
- 1 cup watermelon chunks
- 1 Bartlett pear washed and cut in half (keep seeds and core for extra nutrients)
- 1/2 avocado pit and skin removed
- 1/2 yellow summer squash
- 2 cups ice or tropical frozen fruit
Add all ingredients into Vitamix blender in order listed. Blend on high for 30 to 45 seconds until smooth.
For thicker consistency, add more ice or frozen fruit.