This is the perfect post-workout smoothie. It’s packed with protein, healthy carbs, anti-oxidants, healthy fats, and is super creamy and sweet. You could even throw in some kale or spinach to make it even that much more power packed!
Power Protein Smoothie
- 1 cup coconut or almond milk
- 1 scoop vanilla whey or vegan protein powder
- 1 cup fresh pineapple chunks
- 1 medium banana peeled
- 1 cup watermelon chunks
- 1 Bartlett pear washed and cut in half (keep seeds and core for extra nutrients)
- 1/2 avocado pit and skin removed
- 1/2 yellow summer squash
- 2 cups ice or tropical frozen fruit
- Add all ingredients into Vitamix blender in order listed. Blend on high for 30 to 45 seconds until smooth.
- For thicker consistency, add more ice or frozen fruit.