Instead of garlic bread, try these baguettes with one of my pasta dishes.
- 1 whole wheat baguette sliced into 1/2 inch pieces
- 4 Tbs melted coconut oil or extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup shredded fresh Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbs dried parsley
- Move an oven rack to the very top slot. Set oven to 'broil'.
- Spread cut baguettes evenly over baking sheet. Lightly brush the top of each with oil. Sprinkle cheese and parsley even across the tops.
- Broil for 1 to 2 minutes until cheese melted and bread is slightly brown.