Snickerdoodle Cheesecake Bars, speculoos cookie crust and creamy cinnamon cheesecake topped with a cinnamon crumble!
This Snickerdoodle Cheesecake Bars recipe is hands down one of the best desserts I have ever tasted. To me, nothing beats cheesecake but then add a kick butt crust using biscoff cookies and an addictive cinnamon crumble topping and I’m sold!
Your friends and family will think you spent hours cooking up these cheesecake bars, but lucky for you, this recipe is SUPER simple.
Snickerdoodle Cheesecake Bars Recipe Directions:
- In a food processor, place your speculoos cookies, turn them into crumbs and then pulse with melted butter. Press this into the bottom of a 9×9 baking pan and set aside.
- Make the creamy cheesecake filling by wiping out the food processor, no need to clean it thoroughly, and add your cheesecake ingredients which include cream cheese, egg, vanilla, cinnamon, sour cream, and sugar! Pulse to combine and pour on top of the crust.
- Now, the fun part- making the crumble!
- In a medium-sized bowl, add the flour, brown sugar, and cinnamon. Cut up butter into very small cubes, or do it the easy way like me and grate the butter right into the bowl. Toss to combine so the butter is coated in the flour mixture.
- Taking your hands, press, and roll the butter through your fingers to mix with the flour mixture. You’re done when the crumble looks like sand with a few larger pieces mixed in. Pour everything on top of the cheesecake, yes, all of it! Trust me.
- Bake at 350 for 36 minutes until cheesecake is very slightly jiggly in the center, set it on the counter and let cool for 20 minutes. Cover, and place in the fridge for at least 3 hours to set. Cut into 9 even squares and enjoy!
See, so easy and you only have to dirty one appliance- I love that!
Jeremy and I love cheesecake everything so I love experimenting with recipes for us to enjoy. I love making cheesecake bars because they are just easier to make than a large cheesecake and it doesn’t make a ton of them, so we feel slightly less guilty.
I really hope you liked today’s recipe for Snickerdoodle Cheesecake Bars! For more fun and yummy recipes like this one, please visit my blog https://ThisSillyGirlsKitchen.com, see you there!
Snickerdoodle Cheesecake Bars
- 1 8.8 ounce package Biscoff cookies, or speculoos cookies
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla bean paste or extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 egg
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar packed
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter cold
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place cookies in a food processor and process into crumbs. Add the melted butter and cinnamon and mix until combined. Press into the bottom of a lined 9x9 baking dish. Set aside
- Wipe out the food processor, no need to wash, place all the cheesecake filling ingredients inside. Pulse until smooth. Pour on top of the crust.
- In a medium-sized bowl, make the crumble topping by adding the flour, sugar, and cinnamon. Whisk to combine. Add the butter the lazy way by grating it straight in the bowl, or small dice the butter and add it to the bowl. Using your fingers, roll the butter pieces in with the flour, you are done when the mixture looks like sand with larger pieces mixed in. Pour everything on top of the cheesecake layer.
- Bake for 36 minutes or until cheesecake is very slightly jiggly in the center. Let cool on the counter for 20 minutes, cover with plastic wrap and let sit in the fridge for at least 3 hours until set. Cut into 9 even sized bars.