I have so many ‘before’ and ‘afters’ to share with you! Here’s the improvement on my Shrimp Tacos.
I hope your eyes are telling you how amazing these Shrimp Taco would taste. They’re not lying. This is officially one of my favorite, whip up in 20 minutes dinner. I also just recently discovered Tortilla Land has all natural corn tortillas! Using raw tortillas make a HUGE difference. Don’t believe me? Try their whole wheat raw tortillas on my baked burritos, and you’ll never go back.
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 2 Tbs snipped and finely chopped cilantro
- 1 Tbs olive oil
- 14 oz peeled raw shrimp rinsed and dried
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 8 6- inch corn tortillas
- 2 cups shredded lettuce or chopped cabbage
- 1 cup tomatoes diced
- In small bowl, stir together plain yogurt and cilantro. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- In a medium size bowl, mix shrimp, chili powder, cumin, and garlic. In large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add shrimp to pan. Cook for 2 to 4 minutes ONLY until shrimp are pink. Cooking longer will make shrimp too tough and chewy. Remove from heat.
- Meanwhile, warm corn tortillas.
- Arrange shrimp down the center of the corn tortilla. Add shredded lettuce or cabbage, tomatoes, and 1 Tb of cilantro mixture. Serve and enjoy!
Want another quick and healthy dinner? Try my Turkey and Black Bean Baked Burritos.