Peach-Glazed Beef Roast
- 2 Tbs coconut oil
- 3 lb sirloin or round roast thawed
- 3 large peaches peeled
- 2 Tbs balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup cilantro stems removed and washed well
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat coconut oil for 1 minute until hot. Add roast and cook for about 1 minute on each side until browned. Place roast in slow cooker and pour remaining oil on top.
- In a Vitamix blender, add peaches, vinegar, cilantro, garlic, salt, and pepper. Blend on high for about 30 to 45 seconds until mixed well and smooth.
- Pour peach mixture over roast.
- Cook on HIGH for 5 to 6 hours or LOW for 8 to 10 hours until roast is tender and easily shredded with a fork.
If roast is still TOUGH, cook for 1 to 2 hours longer on HIGH. TIPS FOR LEFTOVER TO ROAST: Make a salad with leftover roast, black beans, and tomatoes with balsamic vinegar and lime juice drizzled on top. Oh, it's absolutely heavenly.