Peach Apple Protein Smoothie
- 1 cup coconut or almond milk
- 1 scoop vanilla whey or vegan protein powder
- 1 cup baby carrots or 1 large carrot peeled
- 1 medium apple washed and cut in quarters (with core and seeds)
- 3 medium to large peaches peeled and seed removed
- 2 cups ice
Add ingredients in order listed above in Vitamix blender. Blend on high for 30 to 45 seconds until smooth.
For thicker consistency, add more ice.
This sounds yummy! I have a few peaches left from our extravaganza this last weekend, maybe I’ll give this a whirl!
Let me know what you think, Yvonne!
That looks so darn tasty, thanks for sharing!
Thanks, Miss Angie! It’s creamy and full of yumminess!
I am in the process of losing weight and making better food choices. I am still watching calories. Can you tell me about the calorie count in the smoothies
Thank you Carol Baker
Thanks for entering, Carol! I don’t count calories so I currently do not have the caloric intake for my smoothies. I possibly will provide this in the future. Thanks again.