Who doesn’t love a creamy (or crunchy), finger-lickin’-good PB&J? Since many are loyal fans of the classic PB&J, I decided to create a smooth, creamy, sweet, and slightly nutty smoothie. Promise me. You won’t miss your PB&J once you have this!
- 1 cup coconut or almond milk
- 2 Tbs natural peanut butter
- 1 banana peeled
- 1 small red apple with seeds and core
- 1 cup frozen organic mixed berries
- In a Vitamix blender, add ingredients in order listed. Blend on high for 30 to 45 second until smooth.
- For thicker consistency, add more frozen mixed berries or ice.
Did this make you crave MORE peanut butter? Here’s ideas for a quick and healthy PB & Banana Sandwich. Need a little dessert to top it off? You’ll die for these Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Bites.