Healthy 7 Layer Dip
This classic dip has become a favorite for a variety of occasions such as baby/bridal showers, Superbowl parties, a family get-together, or for just plain snacking.
- 1 14 oz can of reduced fat re-fried beans READ THE INGREDIENTS! Some contain 'lard'... disgusting!
- 1 and 1/2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbs taco seasoning
- 1 large avocado diced
- 2 Roma tomatoes seeded and diced
- 1 cup shredded cheese I prefer Colby jack
- 1/2 bunch of green onions chopped
In an 8x8x2 baking dish, spread out re-fried beans evenly on bottom to make the first layer.
Next, mix plain yogurt and taco seasoning together and spread over re-fried beans to make layer two.
Spread diced avocado and tomatoes over plain yogurt mixture.
Lastly, sprinkle cheese and green onions on top.