Turkey Salad with Cranberries, a yummy and unexpected way to use up leftover turkey!
Turkey salad with cranberries directions:
- Dice turkey and place in a medium-sized bowl.
- Add additional yummy ingredients like sliced celery, dried cranberries, chopped walnuts, scallions, and parsley.
- Mix the dressing in a separate bowl.
- Toss the dressing to coat the salad. You will have leftover dressing, use this if you like a more dressed turkey salad or use it for a dipping sauce or yummy sandwich condiment.
- Serve on bread, with crackers, or in a lovely green salad!
I really hope you love today’s recipe for turkey and cranberry salad! For even more yummy recipes please visit my blog https://ThisSillyGirlsKitchen.com!
Turkey Salad with Cranberries
- 2 cups turkey cooked, medium diced
- 1/4 cup celery small dice
- 1 scallion thinly sliced
- 1/8 cup dried cranberries
- 1/8 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley chopped fine
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon whole grain mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- pinch kosher salt
- 5 cracks fresh black pepper
In a medium-sized bowl, add the turkey, celery, scallions, cranberries, walnuts, and parsley. Set aside
In a small bowl, whisk together all of the dressing ingredients until combined. Add about half of the dressing to the turkey mixture. Stir to combine until coated.
Serve right away with bread, crackers, or salad of your choice. Or, cover with plastic wrap and let chill in the fridge until ready to serve.