Mixed Berry Protein Smoothie
- 1 cup coconut milk or almond milk
- 1 scoop of vanilla whey or vegan protein powder
- 1 cup green grapes
- 1 cup baby carrots or 1 medium carrot peeled
- 1 cup fresh pineapple chunks
- 1/2 yellow squash washed, raw with seeds
- 2 cups frozen mixed berries raspberries, blackberries, and blueberries
Add ingredients into Vitamix blender in order listed. Blend on high for 30 to 45 seconds until you reach the desired consistency.
To make it thicker, add more frozen berries or ice 1/2 cup at a time until desired thickness.