Mixed Berry Protein Smoothie
- 1 cup coconut milk or almond milk
- 1 scoop of vanilla whey or vegan protein powder
- 1 cup green grapes
- 1 cup baby carrots or 1 medium carrot peeled
- 1 cup fresh pineapple chunks
- 1/2 yellow squash washed, raw with seeds
- 2 cups frozen mixed berries raspberries, blackberries, and blueberries
- Add ingredients into Vitamix blender in order listed. Blend on high for 30 to 45 seconds until you reach the desired consistency.
- To make it thicker, add more frozen berries or ice 1/2 cup at a time until desired thickness.