White Chocolate Truffles are one of those decadent desserts you don’t have very often. I have made this easy version so you can make them at home whenever you want!
With just four simple ingredients… (including the sprinkle exterior), these truffles couldn’t be any more simple.
Just butter, white chocolate chips, and sweetened condensed milk. Boom, done!
Truffles are traditionally made with ganache. I make a microwavable ganache that I use on all sorts of desserts.
Making them into truffles is just a super simple way of using ganache, but they are so good and easy you will want to make them all the time!
Easy White Chocolate Truffles Recipe Directions:
- Place butter in the bottom of a microwave-safe bowl.
- Place white chocolate chips on top, and pour the condensed milk over everything.
- Microwave on high for 1 minute. Let sit one minute. Stir until everything is melted and combined, this might take a few minutes.
- Let the mixture cool to room temperature, cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge. You want to leave this in the fridge until the ganache is set, that will take about 2-3 hours.
- When the ganache is set, take about 2 to 3 teaspoons of it at a time and roll into balls, immediately roll into sprinkles of your choice and place on a sheet tray. Enjoy!
You see these really can’t get much easier!
Now that you have the easy white chocolate truffle base down, you can add all kinds of things to them to make it your own!
I suggest dipping them in melted chocolate of your choice or adding chopped nuts to the mixture before letting it set up in the fridge.
You can also experiment with adding a little extract as well. White chocolate peppermint truffles anyone?!
Only add about 1/4 teaspoon of the extract at a time, taste and add more if needed.
You can even roll them in chopped nuts, mini chocolate chips, crushed cookies, or peppermint candy. Drizzle with melted peanut butter, cookie butter, or caramel.
Stuff them with a macadamia nut, Rolo candy, or a mini Oreo! The options are literally endless, have fun!
For even more yummy recipes, please visit my blog https://ThisSillyGirlsKitchen.com, see you there!
White Chocolate Truffles
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
In a microwave-safe bowl, add the butter, white chocolate chips, and pour the sweetened condensed milk right on top.
Microwave on high for one minute. Let the mixture stand for one minute and then stir. Continue to stir until everything is melted, this may take a few minutes, it will come together.
Let the ganache cool to room temperature, about 15 minutes. Cover with plastic wrap and place the bowl in the fridge until the ganache is set and no longer runny at all. It will be very thick and rollable. This will take about 2 to 3 hours.
When the ganache is set up, depending on what size you want the truffles, take about 1-3 teaspoons of the ganache and roll it between your hands to form a ball. Immediately roll the ball in sprinkles of your choice. (Pictured are white nonpareils) Continue until all the ganache is used up, enjoy!