Easy Peach Crisp
- 4 large peaches peeled, pitted, and cut into 1/2 inches slices
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tsp brown sugar divided
- 1 tsp cinnamon divided
- 1 cup whole oats rolled or instant.... rolled oats makes it chewier.
- 1 cup natural granola I use Nature's Path Organic FlaxPlus
- 2 Tbs cold butter sliced into thin pieces
Preheat oven to 425.
Place sliced peaches in an 8 in x 8 in glass baking dish. In a small bowl, combine 2 tsp brown sugar and 1/2 tsp cinnamon. Sprinkle over peaches and gently stir to coat peaches with cinnamon sugar.
In a medium-sized bowl, combine oats, granola, 1/2 tsp cinnamon, and 1/4 cup brown sugar. Sprinkle granola mixture evenly over peaches. Evenly slice butter on top of granola mixture.
Baked on middle rack for about 20 minutes until top is golden brown. Serve warm!