Easy Peach Crisp
- 4 large peaches peeled, pitted, and cut into 1/2 inches slices
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tsp brown sugar divided
- 1 tsp cinnamon divided
- 1 cup whole oats rolled or instant.... rolled oats makes it chewier.
- 1 cup natural granola I use Nature's Path Organic FlaxPlus
- 2 Tbs cold butter sliced into thin pieces
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Place sliced peaches in an 8 in x 8 in glass baking dish. In a small bowl, combine 2 tsp brown sugar and 1/2 tsp cinnamon. Sprinkle over peaches and gently stir to coat peaches with cinnamon sugar.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine oats, granola, 1/2 tsp cinnamon, and 1/4 cup brown sugar. Sprinkle granola mixture evenly over peaches. Evenly slice butter on top of granola mixture.
- Baked on middle rack for about 20 minutes until top is golden brown. Serve warm!