- 2 cups frozen sweet corn, rinsed with warm water
- 1 (15 oz) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 bell pepper, finely chopped (I prefer red)
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1/2 bunch of cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 avocado, pitted, peeled, and diced
- 1 jalapeno, finely chopped (optional if you like your salsa HOT!)
- Juice from 1 medium lemon
- Juice from 1 medium lime
- 1 cup light Italian dressing or 1 packet of dry Italian seasoning dressing
In large bowl, combine corn, black beans, bell pepper, cherry tomatoes, cilantro, avocado, juice from the lemon and lime. Stir gently.
Pour dressing or dry seasoning over top and gently stir until mixed well. Chill for at least 2 hours prior to serving for best results.
Serve with your favorite chips or on top of tacos.
~ Thank you to my good friend, Sara, and When Life Gives You Lemons for inspiring this recipe idea!