[et_pb_section fullwidth=”off” specialty=”off”][et_pb_row][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_image admin_label=”Image” src=”https://www.nodietsallowed.com//wp-content/uploads/2015/01/21dayHealthHeader.jpg” show_in_lightbox=”off” url_new_window=”off” animation=”off” sticky=”off” /][et_pb_text admin_label=”Text” background_layout=”light” text_orientation=”left”]
NEXT ROUND BEGINS: Monday, July 20th
REGISTRATION ENDS: Saturday, July 18th at midnight
Ready to be competitive and actually have fun getting healthy? To play, read the rules below and fill out this registration form and pay $20!
Read more testimonials here.
[/et_pb_text][et_pb_text admin_label=”Text” background_layout=”light” text_orientation=”left”]
Hundreds of people have had success getting healthy by playing my 6 week Game-On Health Challenge. No matter your fitness level, you will get similar results with my new 21 day health challenge.
Here’s how you play:
- Fill out this registration form and pay $20. Why a registration fee? $15 will go into a kitty for the winners. $5 goes towards PayPal fees, organizing, and hosting the game. Also, you need to put a little skin in the game to keep you motivated!
- According to your answers, I’ll divide challengers into three different fitness groups (beginner, intermediate, and advanced).
- Each group will have 3 different daily challenges varying in difficulty depending on your fitness level. If you’re a beginner, the challenges will be much easier than those who are considered advanced. You will only compete against others with your same fitness level.
- The day before the round begins, I’ll email you with your three daily challenges (see examples of possible challenges below). In order to get 1 point, you must complete one of your daily challenges (3 points per day possible). I will also give you two bonus challenges. If you complete one of the bonus challenges for all 21 days, you get a bonus day. Complete both for all 21 days, you get two bonus days. Total possible points with bonuses is 65.
Here are examples of possible challenges:
- Drink 1 liter of water before noon
- Only 1 hour of TV
- No screen time (TV, email, social media, games, etc.) after 9 pm.
- No fast food
- Drink 3 liters of water
- Take a 15 minute walk
- Bedtime at 10:30 pm
- Read for 15 minutes
- No soda, diet soda, or alcohol
- At least 30 minutes of exercise (stretching/yoga on rest day will count)
- Get 7 hours of sleep
Come play! Just fill out this registration form and pay $20! I’ll be in touch soon.