- 1 lb chicken tenders (about 12), thawed
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cups Italian seasoned whole wheat bread crumbs
- 1 cup fresh grated Parmesan
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 Tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Freshly ground black pepper
Preheat the oven to 500 degrees F.
Brush 1 tablespoon of oil over one large lined baking sheets.
Combine the bread crumbs and Parmesan in a pie dish. Lightly coat the chicken tender with olive oil. Be sure to wipe off excess oil. Then place chicken tender in bread crumb mixture and coat completely, pressing to adhere.
Evenly arrange the coated chicken tenders on the prepared baking sheets. Bake chicken tenders for approximately 15 minutes until cooked through and golden brown.
Meanwhile in a small bowl, mix together the garlic, salt, 1 Tbs olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and pepper. Refrigerate until ready for use.
Transfer the chicken tenders to a platter and serve the vinaigrette for dipping.