The crisp, cinnamon sugar tortilla chips are perfect with the sweet and juicy tropical fruit salsa.
- 3 whole wheat flour tortillas (I LOVE Tortilla Land's raw tortillas found at Costco)
- 2 Tbs Coconut oil or soft real butter
- 2 Tbs sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup fresh pineapple, finely diced
- 1 cup fresh strawberries (about 6), finely diced
- 1 large ripe mango, finely diced
- 1 large ripe peach, finely diced
Preheat oven to 375.
Brush oil or butter over one side of each tortilla. Combine cinnamon and sugar in separate small bowl. Sprinkle cinnamon sugar evenly over top of tortillas. Cut tortillas into 8ths.
Place chips on lightly greased baking sheet.
Bake at 375 for 8 to 10 minutes for already cooked tortillas or 11 to 13 minutes for raw tortillas until golden brown and crispy.
Meanwhile, combine ingredients for salsa in separate bowl and refrigerate.
Once chips are baked, serve with chilled salsa and enjoy!