Hundreds of people have had success getting healthy by playing my 6 week Game-On Health Challenge. No matter your fitness level, you will get similar results with my new 21 day health challenge.
Here’s how you play:
- Fill out this registration form and pay $20. Why a registration fee? $15 will go into a kitty for the winners. $5 goes towards PayPal fees, organizing, and hosting the game. Also, you need to put a little skin in the game to keep you motivated!
- According to your answers, I’ll divide challengers into three different fitness groups (beginner, intermediate, and advanced).
- Each group will have 3 different daily challenges varying in difficulty depending on your fitness level. If you’re a beginner, the challenges will be much easier than those who are considered advanced. You will only compete against others with your same fitness level.
- The day before the round begins, I’ll email you with your three daily challenges (see examples of possible challenges below). In order to get 1 point, you must complete one of your daily challenges (3 points per day possible). I will also give you two bonus challenges. If you complete one of the bonus challenges for all 21 days, you get a bonus day. Complete both for all 21 days, you get two bonus days. Total possible points with bonuses is 65.
Here are examples of possible challenges:
- Drink 1 liter of water before noon
- Only 1 hour of TV
- No screen time (TV, email, social media, games, etc.) after 9 pm.
- No fast food
- Drink 3 liters of water
- Take a 15 minute walk
- Bedtime at 10:30 pm
- Read for 15 minutes
- No soda, diet soda, or alcohol
- At least 30 minutes of exercise (stretching/yoga on rest day will count)
- Get 7 hours of sleep
Come play! Just fill out this registration form and pay $20! I’ll be in touch soon.